Saturday, February 13, 2010

journal #1

One event hat goes on in Animal Farm that I disagree with is Major's death. I disagree with this event because Major was the boar that planted the idea to rebel in the animals head's. Personally I think he should have seen his plan become reality. Also I disagree with this event because Major would have made better ruler than Snowball or Napoleon. Another reason why I disagree with this event is that I think tat instead of Major dieing I think that Napoleon should die. I think this because Napoleon was a cruel ruler and mean to the animals. also I think that Napoleon should die instead of Major because Napoleon wanted to make things better for himself where Major and Snowball had the whole farm in mind.

Another even that goes on in this novel that I don't like is when Napoleon changes the commandments without the animals knowing. I do not like these events because it represents so much that goes on today in the world. Leaders of countries tell the people only part of the truth to make the people feel they are doing something good but really doing something bad. Also these events represent a lot going on in the world to day because all the time leaders deceive their people by planing false ideas in their heads. In the book the animals have some underlying thought that the commandments say something different but these thoughts are quickly squished by Napoleon.

No comments:

Post a Comment